Make My Technology Simple (MMTS) partners with small businesses to give them the IT Power of a larger company. We make technology easier for the average person to understand and take full advantage of. We have been providing value to our clients since 2007 with experience in the industry going back to 1995.
With MMTS, our clients have seen an increase in systems reliability and less downtime, allowing their employees to work error free.
In just one example, one of our clients, an insurance agency in Holbrook has seen an increase in user productivity of 40% due to system maintenance and standardization.
If you are interested in learning how MMTS can make a bottom line difference to your business, then I urge you to schedule a free on-site discussion of your pain points and how MMTS can resolve them.
Are you a new start-up company? With a ton of questions on how to setup your networks the right way? How to take advantage of new technologies that can get you what you need for a fixed monthly price? You have heard of SaaS, Virtualization, thin clients, off-site data back-up and cloud computing to name a few. Which is for you and which are not? We can show you the way thru this tech soup.
Some of the services that we provide are are discussed in more detail on the ‘Services’ page of this site.
What We Do:
- We remove viruses
- We make your computers run better, faster & more secure
- We educate you on why and how viruses affect you, your personal data & your company’s data
- We get you ready to continue business after a major or minor disaster
- We don’t talk over your head, We want you to understand technology so that is why we named the company, “Make My Technology Simple”
- We show you ways to save money and make your employees more productive
- We provide value for your hard earned money
To find out what MMTS offers, please feel free to browse my website. If you have questions about anything we are available to discuss them either via, email, phone or in-person.
Words I have lived by:
It’s not what you know
It’s not what you don’t know
It’s what you don’t know you don’t know
That can ruin your day
… and that costs you money. Let us show you how we can save you money by optimizing, standardizing, upgrading, troubleshooting and securing your systems.